Posting an ad for sale on Adverts.ie is quick and easy, but spending a little more time working on it will increase your chances of a quick sale, and save you a lot of time.
Here are a few useful tips to enhance your ad:
- One item at a time – Take the time to post an ad for each item you want to sell. That way, your ads will be displayed in the correct categories, and no item will be missed out.
- Choose the right title – Add a brand, model, size, etc to make your ad stand out. For example, instead of fridge for sale, type Zanussi Electrolux fridge freezer.
- A good description will go a long way – Make sure to include all relevant details with your ad, this will minimize the number of questions on your thread and will speed up your sale. You can also add useful links, delivery and payment information.
- Photos are a must – Don’t expect a quick sale without any photo. A majority of buyers will only respond to ads showing pictures, so get snapping. You can add up to 6 photos on Adverts.ie
- Fair price - Make sure not to overprice your item. If you’re in doubt, check out similar items for sale on Adverts.ie.
- Check your spelling – Spelling mistakes can be fatal as your ad might not come up in specific searches on both Adverts.ie and Google.
- Add a link to your ad on Facebook - No need to have a Facebook account, you can post on our Facebook page ! Become a fan and post your ad here