Car Polishing | Waxing (mechanical)
- ManWithNoName 11 
- 22/04/2009 11:09 am (5 years ago)
- Ad Views:
For the first 12 to 18 months of a new car's life, the paint is relatively oxidation-free and in good condition. If you maintain your new car's paint with regular washing and protection,
oxidation will remain minimal, and cleaning the paint will be a minor task.
At a minimum, you should wash your car weekly.
Polishing is necessary to remove minor blemishes, including surface scratches, swirl marks, pitted areas (minor road stone nicks) and scuffs.
When polished, the paint finish will feel perfectly smooth.
A fine polish will create a bright, glassy finish, whereas a coarse polish may cloud the paint's surface.
I only use 3m products.
Available in Dublin and surrounding areas.
Ask for quotation.
Short link: http://www.adverts.ie/109342
Tips when choosing a service:
- Contact a few companies and compare prices/quotes
- Know exactly what you are getting for your money
- Get quote in writing and ask for references
- Know your rights, visit the NCA website