All ads on Adverts.ie are displayed by chronological order, which means that your ad will show at the top of the listings as you post it, and will slowly move down as other ads are being placed.
On some occasion, you may find that some items take longer to sell, or may have been overpriced, but by the time you drop your price, your ad is a long way down the list.
Bumping your ad will bring it back to the top of the Basic listings, but will still include all comments made on your original post.
All Adverts users get to bump their ads for free once every 30 days (with the exception of cars and motorbikes ads).
We also offer paid bumps.
You can choose between 2 different types of paid bumps:
Priority bump (€3)
A Priority bump costs €3. It will keep your ad above all Basic ads for a period of 24 hours. It will then revert back to a Basic ad and slowly move down the listings as new ads are placed.
A Premium bump costs €5. It will keep your ad above all Basic and Priority ads for a period of 48 hours. It will then revert back to a Basic ad and slowly move down the listings as new ads are placed.
A Premium bump also displays a Premium badge A premium badge for a period of 30 days.
Why should I bump my ad?
- It will move your ad to the top of the listings and revive interest.
- It will increase your chances of making sales.
- Premium bumps will make your ads stand out in the listings.
How do I bump my ad?
- Login, select your ad and click on the "bump" button on the ad.
A pop up window will display the different bump options
available to you.
- Choose between a Free (if applicable), Priority or Premium bump.
- Pay using your laser card, credit card or Paypal.
If you have any queries about fees please contact email@example.com .