Once you place your ad (and submit payment if it's a Job or Service ad), it will appear on Adverts.ie within a matter of minutes.
You can view all your active and inactive ads in your profile.
If you are browsing the site and cannot see your ad:
- It may be advertised in the wrong category. Find the ad in your profile and report it using the "report" button and we will move it for you.
- It may have been pushed to the bottom of the listing. Bump your ad by clicking on the Bump button.
If one of your ads is missing from your profile:
- Your advert may be a duplicate. Please note that multiple listings for one item are against our rules and will be removed.
- Your advertised item may be in breach of our rules. Check our list of forbidden items.
- Your account may have been suspended.
- Your advert may be pending manual check.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and we will be happy to help.