The first time you place an ad on Adverts.ie, you will be asked to verify your account by SMS.
- Log into your account and click the green 'Place ad' button at the top right of your page.
- Choose a section, a category and a sub-category.
- Select your ad type. If you are not sure what ad type best suits you, please refer to our pricing page
- Choose a subcategory from the drop down box (if applicable).
- Enter the title of your advert.
- Add a description. Make sure to include as much information as possible - brand, model, size, colour.
- Select your shipping options.
- Upload photos of the item you are selling. Click 'Add Photos', once you have located the photo you wish to upload, select it and click open. Upload multiple photos at once by holding down the CTRL key. See here for more info.
- Add an asking price (if applicable). Please only enter numbers - no symbols, spaces or letters.
- You can set a minimum offeror a non-negotiable price.
- Choose payment options for your buyer.
- If placing a basic ad with an asking price above €30, select your success fee payment option.
Pay using your mobile phone bill or phone credit.
Pay using your credit or debit card
- Select your location.
- Click 'Preview your ad' and if you are happy with it, click 'Finish: Place your ad'
- Your ad will appear on Adverts.ie very shortly. If you receive an email saying that your ad is pending, it means that your ad needs to be checked by an admin before going live. This should take less than 1 hour.