- http://a1.amlimg.com/YjRkNWVhNjQxNmU4MzI5YTRhMzk0NGY0NGQzMzlhY2TfcYINsy7QjNhxdkqy5JkOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMzZkMzEyNmYwZmQ2MTQ1M2I1N2UzMDYzNDQxYjZjNzQ0YzIwYmQ5ZTU1OGY3MjI4NmIzZmIyNjc1MjU1MzA0Ny5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Irish Pressings http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/irish-pressings/ Irish Pressings
- HR Contact:
- HR Manager
- Derrybeg, Co.Donegal Derrybeg, Donegal
- 2012-07-10 11:39:10 12/07/2012 11:40 am (3 years ago)
- Ad Views:
Trades / Operative / Manual
Construction / Engineering
Manufacturing / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
The position involves the manufacturing and building of press tools, jigs, fixtures and gauges or other measuring devices. The main market for the company is the automotive industry and all tools are produced to a very high specification. Candidates must have a minimum of two years tool making experience.
The successful applicant must have a broad knowledge of machining operations. An aptitude for mathematics and precise handwork is vital. Applicants must be able to operate almost any machine tool, including milling machines, lathes, and grinders, wire eroders, as well as hand tools and use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments.
Please apply below with CV and cover letter.
Short link: http://www.adverts.ie/1846543 http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/irish-pressings/tool-maker/1846543
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines