E-Commerce Test Engineer
- http://a1.amlimg.com/Y2EzNDlmNjJiNGVmYmQwMWIyOGUyNmFkMWFlZDdmM2Hs3cjO98oGYNZ1uCU5GZUpaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNjkwNWQwMjlhODdiZDU2NzlkZjNlNjkyMmYyODRjMjZjOTBlYjI2OGIwMWZhODgxZDY1NmI5MzAyZjM1YzZiNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Paddy Power http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/paddy-power/ Paddy Power
- HR Contact:
- HR Manager
- Belfield, Co.Dublin Belfield, Dublin
- 2012-02-20 11:07:09 3 years ago
- Ad Views:
Description (last update: 3 years ago)
|Industry:||IT / Programming|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Paddy Power is a global Plc, headquartered in Ireland, with 2,400 employees worldwide. The amount staked by customers in 2010 was almost €4 billion. It is one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic businesses in the betting and gaming sector. It has seen record operating profit in 2010, following year on year growth of around 30% for each of the past ten years. It is an ambitious, cash rich company that recognises technology as critical to further accelerating its growth.
E-Commerce Testing at Paddy Power is a high performing team, and a critical part of the continued success of their world-leading online strategy.
This role reports into the Test Manager, and is based in Dublin.
· Creating and assisting in the development of best for purpose, high quality test plans, estimate and cases for business critical online development projects
· Reporting test results, logging and proactively taking ownership of bugs through to closure
· Working closely with the Test lead and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered to the highest quality standards
· Successfully testing of multiple online projects in a release
· Contributing to the ongoing development of Paddy Power’s test best practice
· Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues
· Contributing to continuous improvement and thorough process review and lessons learned activities
· Experienced in writing and executing test plans, taking a positive, proactive approach to delivery and problem solving
· Experience with a broad range of testing products and approaches with a UNIX systems and RDBMS environment
· Ability to work in a dynamic and changing team environment under own initiative, while maintaining exacting standards of organisation and documentation.
· Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, in order to manage multiple testing projects to close deadlines
We offer a highly attractive benefits package, commensurate with a leading Plc, including; salary, bonus, pension, healthcare and life cover.
The Group focuses heavily on employee communication, development and retention. Our people are pivotal to everything we do and we are fortunate to have such a range of talented people that epitomise our devotion to customer service, our dedication to product excellence and our brand values of ‘fun, fair and friendly’.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines