- Newport, Mayo
- 09/10/2012 4:15 am (1 year ago)
- Ad Views:
Built in 2005, this property boasts 5 bedrooms, one study, four ensuite bathrooms, and one family bathroom. There is ample storage with walk in wardrobes in two rooms and built in wardrobes in two rooms.
Downstairs is designed with space in mind; two reception rooms - one with open fire; one conservatory; a spacious kitchen diner with feature fireplace - incorporating stove; good size utility room; large hallway and front porch.
Upstairs comprises of three double bedrooms; a study and a walk in airing cupboard.
Outside there is a large garage with roller door, electricity supply; separate toilet room and boiler house. To the rear of the conservatory lies a paved patio area perfect for catching the afternoon sun and BBQ's! The lawns and shrubs have been professionally landscaped and are well maintained. Beautiful panoramic views of Crough Patrick can also be seen from the house and garden.
Tips when buying a property
- Make a list of essential features ie: schools, transport, etc
- Visit the area at different times during the day
- Research property prices in the area
- Visit the consumerproperty.ie website for more information