Football Board Game Soccer FUTBOL BASE. Free Postage!
Free nationwide tracked postage via an Post!
Box opened - game and contents unused!
FUTBOL BASE is a Soccer Board game for all ages Train, choose a tactical scheme and lead the team to victory. Real football on your table. Fun game!
Before beginning a match, shake hands with your opponent or opponents and wish one another good luck. Place the players in the demarcated areas as indicated by the side-lines of the pitch, with the system of your choice (4-3-3 / 5-3-2 / 4-4-2, etc.).
Whoever is kicking-off, put the ball in play... and let the game begin!
• The side in possession of the ball will always be the one closest to the ball. If there are any doubts, it will be the referee-ruler who decides whose turn it is to play. If the ball belongs to you because of its closeness but you have to go into your opponent´s area, you can do so but you will only be allowed one touch, then you must immediately return to your area.
• A player can only have two consecutive touches of the ball. And the maximum number of touches of the ball per area will be four.
• It is only permitted to shoot at goal from the shooting area (marked out on the side-line).
• When the player in possession of the ball is preparing to pass or shoot at goal, the defender can only move one player per area in order to hinder obstruct them and as a minimum, to the maximum distance that that the extended referee-ruler can mark.
• The player system and their placing can only be changed when the ball goes out of play and the game is stopped.
• If a player shoots and knocks down an opponent player it will be considered a foul; if they knock down a forward, it is a penalty.
• The shot or pass will only be legal when hit with your hand on the player.
• There can be three changes plus the goalkeeper.
• The duration of games will be 40 minutes. In the event of draws in championships, extra time will last for 10 minutes. If the game is still level, it will be settled with a penalty shootout.
• Everything else is governed by the rules of football; any breach of the above rules, shall be considered a foul and the most important rule will always be sportsmanship and fair play among the players.