Fender Jazz Bass Pre-wired Harness (Right or Left Handed)
Direct replacement harness for Fender USA Jazz bass from 1962 onwards. Drop-in upgrade for Mexican JB's, Squier and similar models.
Will also work with Fender Deluxe PJ Bass.
• 250K Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft Potentiometers w/ (3/8") .375" Shaft Potentiometers, Tolerance ±8% (Matched)
• Emerson Custom Treble Bleed for each volume pot
• Soviet Union K-42Y-2 0.047uF paper in oil capacitor NOS (new old stock)
• Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack (Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life)
• Professionally soldered using 22 AWG vintage push-back wire and 18 AWG Buss Wire
**If you require a left handed harness please nominate after purchase. The left handed model uses split shaft pots but are supplied with brass adapters for knobs with set screws.
Terms and conditions:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage by registered mail.
Postage on this item is at the standard rate, if you want your items sent by registered post please send me a message.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.