Fender Jazz Bass Pre-wired Harness With V-Treb Volume Mod
Direct replacement harness for Fender USA Jazz bass from 1962 onwards. Drop-in upgrade for Mexican JB's, Squier and similar models.
Will also work with Fender Deluxe PJ Bass.
• 250K Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft Potentiometers w/ (3/8") .375" Shaft Potentiometers, Tolerance ±8% (Matched)
• 2x PMT V-Treb variable treble circuit
• Soviet Union K-42Y-2 0.047uF paper in oil capacitor. NOS (new old stock)
• Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack (Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life)
• Professionally soldered using 22 AWG vintage push-back wire and 18 AWG Buss Wire
*Control knobs not included
The all new V-Treb variable treble bleed/bypass circuit corrects the problem of high frequency losses at reduced volumes by allowing the player to control how bright or warm the tone will get as the volume control is reduced. Turning the trim pot 1/4 turn clockwise increases the amount of treble bypass for a brighter sound at reduced volumes. Turning the trim pot 1/4 turn counter clockwise reduces the amount of treble bypass for a warmer tone at reduced volumes. With the volume at 10, the V-Treb is removed from the circuit and does not affect the sound.
Terms and conditions:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage by registered mail.
Postage on this item is at the standard rate, if you want your items sent by registered post please send me a message.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.