Netatmo Smart Home Thermostat
“ Brand New in Box ”
6 in Stock
Postage is €6 extra
Collection is available in the kilkenny Area.
Product Description >>>
Comes with a thermostat that can be wired to an old mechanical thermostat or sit wirelessly in a room.
The incredible Netatmo Smart Thermostat allows you to control your heating remotely using an app installed on your smartphone or tablet.
The Thermostat can adapt to your heating preferences, so you can create schedule based on your habits and lifestyle. It replaces wired or wireless thermostat and it's compatible with gas, fuel, wood boilers and heat pumps.
- Smart thermostat that allows you to control your heating remotely
- The Thermostat is designed to replace your wired or wireless thermostat
- Set your personalized heating schedule based on your needs and habits
- The Thermostat will help you to reduce energy consumption and save money
- You can change your home temperature no matter where you are, using the app
- Features Auto-Adapt to programme when your heating should turn on
- Auto-Care will inform you when the batteries are low or there's a problem with your heating system's operation
- The Thermostat by Netatmo app is available on the App Store, Google Play and Windows Phone Store
- Temperature measuring range: 0°C to 50°C (accuracy +/- 0,1°C)
- Temperature setpoint range: 5°C to 30°C (accuracy +/- 0,1°C)
- Maximum switching current: 4 A.
- Maximum switching voltage: 250 VAC.
- Maximum switching capacity: 120 VA (4A load at 30V, 1A load at 110V/120V or 0,5A load at 220V/240V)
- Compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Minimum iOS 9, Android 4.2 or Windows Phone 8.0 are required for the app
- CE certified
- Netatmo Thermostat comes with an EU plug
- Works with Apple HomeKit
- Dimensions: 83mm x 83mm x 22mm
Q. Is my installation compatible ?
Your heating equipment is compatible with Netatmo Smart Thermostat if it respects the following criteria:
• Switching current: max 120VA (4A load @ 30V, 1A load @ 110V/120V or 0,5A load @ 220V/240V)
• 2 wires dry contact (ON/OFF)
• Power factor: cos φ > 0.8
Check your compatibility on check.netatmo.com.
Q. What is the maximum allowable distance between the Smart Thermostat and the relay ?
Up to 100 metres in an open space. We recommend that the Relay is placed in a central point in your home
Q. What power supply does the Smart Thermostat use ?
The Thermostat uses three AAA batteries (supplied). It has a battery life of two years. The Relay is plugged into the mains, either through the boiler adapter or a standard socket.
Q. Can I manage a multi-zone installation ?
Yes, if the installation has several heating circuits (e.g. ground floor and first floor). Each zone will need to be controlled by a different Netatmo Smart Thermostat.