Protektor Commando Boots Hiking Army Tactical
PLEASE CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE MAKING ORDER.
Check our other ads:
Protektor Commando Boots
Model Commando are military boots, dedicated to amateurs of military, made to be used in a difficult, mountain terrain and forest, but it also will be perfect in city, especially in tough, winter conditions.
- High upper made of natural cow leather, ended with collar made of natural leather (30 mm high) filled with foam, with row of vent holes providing great air ventilation and circulation inside boots
- Achilles tendon protecting system used in the rear part of the upper
-Lining made of material with waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane (type TE-POR), which drains moisture and heat outside the boots, increasing usability and hygienic properties of shoes, it’s also resistant to abrasions and damages
- Bellows type tongue prevents water, sand or little pebbles from getting into the boots
- Heel part of upper with additional, reinforced leather
- Padding made of highly hygroscopic material, resistant to abrasion, ensures high usability comfort, fits to users feet and keeps optimal air ventilation and dry feet
- Fast lacing system – eases lacing and keeps laces from disbanding and abrading
- Soles, made of double-layered polyurethane (PU/PU), first layer properly soft and elastic, second resistant to abrasion, rending and mechanical damages; anti-slip, antistatic, resistant to oils and grease, preventing stable movement in every terrain, deep cap enables overcoming edges, stones or ladders; shock absorber in heel absorbs shakes, improving users comfort
Boots produced in Poland by Protektor S.A., producer with over 70 years of experience in shoe production
Model: Commando (113-030)
Upper: natural cow leather, waterproof
Lining: material with waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane (type TE-POR)
Padding: profiled, highly hygroscopic
Mounting: direct injection
Weight: 1,6 kg (size 42)
Available sizes: 36-48
We post items via An Post/Nightline every day from Monday to Friday. Delivery takes usually 1-4 working days within Ireland. All prices in our shop are non-negotiable. They are all brand new, never used before.