Adj Vbar Pak
The ADJ VBar Pak is a compact, low profile LED Linear fixture kit with two VBAR LED Bars, a soft case gig bag and an IR wireless remote. The LED Bars feature five 4-Watt, 4-IN1 LED (red, green, blue and amber), adjustable hanging brackets, rubber feet for uplighting and a 4-button DMX display. The VBar is designed for linear uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party.
The VBars offer smooth RGB Color Mixing, have a 40-degree beam angle, 15 built-in color macros, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave), and has 8 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the included ADJ LED RC2 IR wireless remote to change colors and functions of the LED Bars.
2x VBAR LED Linear Fixtures
1x ADJ LED RC2 IR
1x Soft Case Gig Bag
- Ultra bright, compact black Linear fixture with 5x 4-Watt, 4-IN-1 QUAD LEDs (RGBA) – casts no RGB shadows
- Smooth RGBA Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channels
- 5 Operational modes: RGBA Dimmer mode, sound active mode, static color mode, auto run mode (3 auto run modes), and DMX Control
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- 15 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Adjustable mounting brackets; mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 21W Max
- IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (included in the pak)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 560 x 63 x 90mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg.
- VBAR Gig Bag inner dimensions (LxWxH): 560 x 165 x 90mm
- System Weight: 4 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.