Fender Stratocaster Pre-Wired Harness
Fender Stratocaster prewired control harness with Emerson Custom treble bleed modification for tone integrity at lower volumes. Drop in upgrade for Squire and Affinity Strats. Will fit any guitar with the classic Stratocaster configuration.
**Can be supplied with crimp connectors for solderless hook up if required**
• Emerson PRO CTS 250K Split Shaft (audio taper/logarithmic) potentiometers (Matched)
• Emerson Custom treble bleed (not pictured
• Oak Grigsby 5-Way Switch
• Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack with pre-wired harness using twisted vintage wire enclosed with heat shrink tubing and on terminals for strength
• Soviet NOS 0.047uf/47nF K40Y-9 Paper in Oil Capacitor (Tested within the ± 10% range) If you require a 22nF that can be arranged.
• 22 AWG vintage push-back wire, 18 AWG Buss Wire
• Volume mod (Treble bleed)
• Bridge Tone Control Mod
Normally there is no tone control for the bridge pickup on a Standard Strat wiring configuration. With this simple mod you can use the Mid tone control as your bridge tone control if you want to roll some of the highs off of that pickup.
See my other listing 'Stratocaster Tone Split Kit' for another option for this.
**Switch Tip and Control Knobs Not Included**
Terms and conditions: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Postage is at the standard rate, if you want your items sent by registered post please send me a message.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.