Intel SSD 530 Series 180 GB (90 Days Warranty)
Intel SSD 530 Series (180GB, 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s, 20nm, MLC) 7mm
Boost your Laptop, Desktop PC or your Server with one of the most reliable and fastest SSD of Intel 530 Series. Intel 530 series is loaded with advanced features and technologies (Please check both Features and Advanced Technologies sections underneath).
This drive is still working with excellent performance, furthermore, it's still protected by Intel limited warranty until July 2018. (Please check the attached screenshots).
It is a hard worker/durable disk which last longer than the most of the competitive SSD drives in the market.
Capacity: 180 GB
Type: Internal SSD
Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
Form Factor: 2.5" 7mm
Compatible with SATA I,II, III
Sequential Read (up to): 540 MB/s
Sequential Write (up to): 490 MB/s
Random Read (100% Span): 41,000 IOPS
Random Write (100% Span): 80,000 IOPS
MTBF: Up to 1.2M Hours
* Intel Rapid Start Technology allows quick system resumes from the hibernate state.
* Hardware encryption is data encryption done at the drive level. This is used to ensure that the data stored on the drive is secured from unwanted intrusion.
* Intel Smart Response Technology combines the fast performance of a small solid state drive with the large capacity of a hard disk drive.
* End-to-End Data Protection ensures integrity of stored data from the computer to the SSD and back.
* Hot Plug insertion and removal is supported in the presence of a proper connector and appropriate operation system, as described in the SATA 3.0 specification.
* This product supports asynchronous signal recovery and issues an unsolicited COMINIT when first mated with a powered connector to guarantee reliable detection by a host system without hardware device detection.
* Device Sleep (or DevSleep/DEVSLP) is the latest feature aligned with Intel 4th Generation Core-based Ultrabook. Ultrabook has stringent power requirements for SSDs and as such requires an ability to put the drive in a low power state. Although Link Power Management allows some control over power consumption, both methods still require the SATA link to remain online. The DevSleep pin is an enable high pin which is pulled up by the drive.
* Intel NAND Flash Memory Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Technology
* Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit Encryption
* End-to-End Data Protection
* Intel Smart Response Technology
* Intel Rapid Start Technology
* Hot Plug Support
* Device Sleep Feature
* 90 days from the purchase date with full refund.
* Protected by Intel manufacturer warranty until July 2018.
Use the following link for warranty information, verification and support:
Explore all the details/specifications from the following links:
The SSD drive is well tested and verified to be working with excellent performance exactly as the new one. (Please check the attached screenshot of the health and performance test)
You can explore all my listed Intel SSD drives from the following link:
For similar or different products/options, please check all my listed adds from any of the following links: