- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Edward Fitzgerald
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 120 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-22 11:13:43 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Architecture / Design|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to work with a leading North Dublin based fit out contractor.
The person hired for this position will be responsible for the production of design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed timeframe and will liaise with the Client, Construction Team and other stakeholders as required to ensure a smooth handover of the design package to the construction team.
• Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
• Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output.
• Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
• Organize and Co-Ordinate constructability reviews with the Project Team.
• Comply with Design Procedures
• Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
• Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
• Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
• Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
• Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
• Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
• Maintain accurate records. 8. Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
• Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
• Comply with design stage programmes.
• Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
• Attend site meetings as required.
• Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
• Promote company image.
• Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
• Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered.
For further details on this role and more like it, visit, www.acrowrecruitment.com
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines