- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Co. Meath Meath
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-12 16:59:40 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an established residential developer has a new requirement for an experienced Buyer to work from their head office in Co Meath.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ensure prompt placing of orders with suppliers and ensure Project Managers & Quantity Surveyors are kept up to date throughout the buying process.
• Requesting and reviewing supplier quotations.
• Processing requisition data through ERP system.
• Ensure best prices being obtained from suppliers and review regularly.
• Expediting and ensuring timely deliveries.
• Spend analysis.
• Liaising with project teams to set and maintain budgets.
• Applying and engaging in LEAN initiatives within the purchasing process where possible.
• Investigation and evaluation of new potential suppliers.
• Set up Credit Agreements with suppliers in line with Accounts Payment terms
• Ensure that all materials & equipment purchased by the company comply with the required Safety Standards.
• Relevant diploma or degree
• 3+ years’ experience in a construction procurement department.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work on alone as well as a team.
• Problem solver and results focused.
• Proficient negotiation skills and ability to plan for future needs of the business.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.