- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 82 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-09 18:44:27 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Part Time|
We have a position available immediately for an experienced Finishing Foreman to work with one Ireland’s “top 5” building contractors. The initial project will be in the docks area.
• Supervise, coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s performance
• Working closely with site management team.
• Check and understand all drawings and specifications.
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications and building regulations.
• Ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard.
• Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times.
• Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures.
• Trade background preferable.
• Background in large-scale, residential or commercial construction.
• Working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
• Proven ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and co-ordinate multiple work streams simultaneously.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.