- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Bray, Co. Wicklow Bray, Wicklow
- 2018-12-21 14:30:18 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
An established main contractor has a position available for a General Foreman to work on a mixed development in Bray, Co Wicklow.
The General Foreman will be working under a Project Manager and will be responsible for coordinating and managing works on site.
• Trade qualified (ideally carpentry)
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a General Foreman for main contractors.
• Experienced managing works from groundworks stage through to handover.
• Experience working on projects with values in excess of €10M.
An attractive salary and benefits package, including a company vehicle will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines