Health and Safety Advisor
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Edward Fitzgerald
- Co. Offaly Offaly
- 119 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-22 11:10:14 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
My client, a top tier main contractor, with a variety of projects, is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their expanding team, advising on their Leinster based sites.
Oversee a number of site in the greater leinster area.
Assist and implement all safety accreditations through safe t cert and ISO’s.
- Diploma/Degree qualified in Health and Safety
- Ideally 3+ years' experience working with main or sub contractors
- Excellent Health and Safety record
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Salary Depends on Experience
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines