Health and Safety Advisor
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Wicklow Wicklow
- 89 more ads from this profile
- 2018-08-22 08:52:07 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer to work in South Dublin and Wicklow.
Our client is an established general contractor, based in the South East. They work throughout the South East and up into South Dublin and their projects typically range in value from €2M up to €20M.
Due to continued growth my client is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to cover Wicklow and South Dublin.
This position may suit a Junior Health and Safety Advisor as my client will offer training and on-going guidance and support if required.
• Holder of a Health and Safety related degree.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a Health and Safety Advisor with construction companies.
• Full driving licence.
• Must be living close to Wicklow / South Dublin.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience. A company vehicle will be provided.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines