Health and Safety Advisor
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Clonshaugh, Co. Dublin Clonshaugh, Dublin
- 100 more ads from this profile
- 2018-08-27 19:42:19 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to work with a “top 5” general building contractor.
My client is about to start a €40M project close to Dublin Airport and they have a requirement for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to be based on this project. The project has an 18-month programme.
• Degree qualified.
• Minimum of 3 years working as a Health and Safety Advisor in the construction industry.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines