Health and Safety Manager
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Galway Galway
- 101 more ads from this profile
- 2018-05-17 13:28:28 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment is recruiting a Health and Safety Manager to work with a leading building contractor. Our client is based in Galway and their projects are generally in the West, Midlands and East of the country.
• Ensure strict adherence to company safety policies and procedures.
• Identification of new or revised applicable Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and ensuring compliance against existing legislation.
• Development and maintenance of the Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
• Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications.
• Demonstrating company values and competencies.
• Working with Project Teams to Develop and Maintain Project Specific H&S Documentation.
• Conducting regular site inspections.
• Preparation and presentation of monthly Health and Safety reports.
• Attend project meetings to review Health and Safety standards.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety Managers role with construction companies.
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organised, with the ability to manage time effectively.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines