Junior Civil Engineer
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Kilkenny Kilkenny
- 92 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-10 14:34:43 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting for a Junior / Graduate Civil Engineer to work with one of Irelands leading civil engineering contractors on projects in Co Kilkenny.
The successful person will be working under an experienced Project Manager and will be given full training and ongoing support and guidance.
This is a permanent position.
• Degree in Civil Engineering (other construction degree qualifications may be considered).
• Minimum of 12 months work experience (may include college placements).
• Positive attitude and good work ethic.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines