Junior Contracts Manager
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Co. Kildare Kildare
- 96 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-16 18:59:31 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We have a position available for a Junior Contracts Manager to work with a general building contractor on projects in counties Kildare, Carlow and Laois.
Our client is an established building contractor who specialise in new build, refurbishment and conservation projects. They have an annual turnover in the region of €15M.
The Junior Contracts Manager will be involved with projects from tender stage through construction and handover. This role will suit someone who is looking to gain broad experience with a view to progressing to Contracts Management.
• 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
• Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Good IT skills.
This is a permanent position and will suit someone looking for long term work outside Dublin.
Salary and benefits will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines