Junior Electrical Engineer
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Meath Meath
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-10 11:33:53 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an established Construction, Mechanical and Electrical Contractor based in Co. Meath are seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain Electrical pricing Library for Estimating
• Assist in competitively pricing Electrical services tenders
• Assist Contracts Manager and foremen with project management duties including allocation of labour to jobs and scheduling of materials. Liaise with site foremen where required.
• Liaise with project design team & client when & if required
• Assist with re-measurement and Value Engineering of projects
• Continual review of contracts to ensure compliance with specification and quality procedures
• Materials and equipment procurement and liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
• Monitor project programmes and materials delivery schedules
• Prepare weekly job reports and maintenance of job folders
• Assist in preparing claims for variations, valuations and final accounts
• Prepare method statements for all aspects of Electrical works.
• Production & Mark up of CAD drawings for “As Built” or small project drawings
• Preparation of O&M Manuals
• Assist with On-Site Supervision of Jobs where required
• Assist Divisional Managers with clerical duties
Experience / Skills Required
• 3rd Level Qualification in Electrical or Building Services Engineering. Trade qualifications, with experience and further technical qualifications will also be considered.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Good IT skills including use of Word, Excel, MS Project, etc.
• AutoCAD experience.
• Knowledge of Estimating an advantage.
• Should be flexible, hardworking and self-motivated with the ability to work well in a teambased environment.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines