Junior / Graduate Engineer
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Castlebar, Co. Mayo Castlebar, Mayo
- 119 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-07 14:14:08 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Junior or Graduate Engineer position available in Roscommon or Mayo.
My client is an established general building contractor who are based in the North West. They have recently secured a number of new projects in counties Mayo and Roscommon and have a vacancy for a Junior or Graduate Engineer to work in the region.
The person hired for this position will be working under an experienced Project Manager and will received excellent training and guidance.
Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
Ideally 1 to 2 years experience, although this is not essential.
Good attitude with a desire to learn.
Salary will depend on experience. Immediate start available.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines