Junior/Graduate Health and Safety Advisor - Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- John Mernagh
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 106 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-07 14:14:11 5 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment is seeking a Junior Health and Safety Advisor to work in Dublin with a well-established contractor for projects in Demolition, Civil Engineering, Conservation etc.
- Qualification in Health and Safety.
- Minimum of 1 year post graduate experience.
- Willingness to learn.
Salary will depend on experience and immediate start available.
Apply now by sending in your CV to Acrow Recruitment.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines