Junior Quantity Surveyor
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Meath Meath
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-03-11 14:41:49 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an established civil engineering contractor have a vacancy for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
This may suit a Quantity Surveyor who has some experience, or it may also suit recent graduate as my client is willing to offer full training.
Duties / responsibilities:
• Assisting the commercial and management teams.
• Processing payments to subcontractors and suppliers.
• Ordering materials.
• Preparation of claims for variations, valuations and final accounts.
• 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying / Construction Economics or similar.
• Strong IT Skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, hands on and business minded individual.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines