- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Kilkenny Kilkenny
- 2019-11-11 13:24:33 3 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Secretarial / Admin / PA|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Part Time|
We have a new opportunity for an Office Administrator to work with an established Kilkenny based construction company.
This is a permanent position and can be full-time or part-time.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has experience working in the construction sector, although this is not essential.
Providing administrative support and assistance to the head office-based management team.
Filing drawings and documentation.
Uploading files to a Construction Management System, ensuring information is up to date and accurate.
Assisting the accounts team with general administration.
Minute taking at meetings.
Ordering and maintaining stationary and general office supplies, etc.
Ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience working in the construction industry
Good numeracy skills.
Previous construction industry experience would be an experience an advantage, but it’s not essential.
Proficient using Microsoft Office.
Excellent organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
A positive, can-do attitude who enjoys working in a busy environment.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines