- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Donegal Donegal
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-21 18:54:10 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an established civil engineering contractor have a requirement for an experienced Pipelaying Foreman to work in the North West.
The initial project will be in Donegal for 6 to 8 months, followed by a project in Sligo.
The Pipelaying Foreman will be responsible for managing an experienced pipelaying team to ensure all work is completed to programme, to a high standard, while ensuring safety is a priority at all times.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working a Groundworks or Pipelaying Foreman.
• Experience working on pipeline projects.
• Good communicator with the ability to motivate operatives to ensure production targets are met.
Our client can offer long term work in the North West.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines