Project Contract Manager
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Tallaght, Co. Dublin Tallaght, Dublin
- 100 more ads from this profile
- 2018-05-03 22:33:17 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
My client, an established general contracting company are recruiting a Project Contract Manager for a new €15M healthcare project in West Dublin.
The project will have a full, experienced site management team and the Contract Manager will have the overall responsibility for the project.
• Overall project team leader.
• Ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with the contract documents and all relevant current building regulations.
• Responsible for the overall safety standards during the construction phase, responsible to the Safety Director.
• Ensuring the project has adequate resources e.g. manpower, plant, subcontractors, materials, facilities and management.
• Liaising with the client, design team, local authorities and utility companies.
• Managing and monitoring the performance of the site team.
• Ensuring the quality of workmanship is maintained at a high level at all times.
• Ensuring the company QMS and EMS standards are implemented and maintained.
• Monitoring the financial performance of the project from commencement to the end of the defects liability period.
• Preparing a baseline programme prior to commencement on site, monitoring and updating the baseline programme on a regular basis, ensuring that fortnightly programmes are prepared in line with the baseline programme and that milestone target dates are met.
• Preparing progress reports on a fortnightly basis.
• Ensuring that all necessary contractual correspondence is issued.
• Attending design team and client meetings as required.
• Chairing fortnightly or weekly site team meetings.
• Assisting all members of the site team in all aspects of duties if required.
• Representing the company in a professional manner at all times, carrying out duties in the best interests of the company.
• Cooperating with all various departments within the company.
• Degree qualified.
• Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with general contractors.
• Previous experience on a healthcare project would be a definite advantage.
• Excellent safety record.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines