Quantity Surveyor (Athlone)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Athlone, Co. Westmeath Athlone, Westmeath
- 110 more ads from this profile
- 2018-03-09 18:32:12 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are seeking an Intermediate or Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a new €7M project in Athlone.
My client is West of Ireland based contractor who can offer long term work on the Midlands and West.
The project is due to commence in the coming weeks and has a programme of 18 months.
• Degree qualified (Quantity Surveyor or Construction Economics)
• 3 + years’ experience working with general contractors.
My client will consider an intermediate QS who will work under the guidance or a Senior QS or they will also consider a Senior QS.
Salary will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines