Quantity Surveyor (groundworks)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Co. Meath Meath
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-03-02 13:28:19 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an established groundworks and civil engineering contractor have a vacancy for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work from their head office in Co Meath.
This is a permanent position, offering long term employment in Co Meath.
This position will suit a Quantity Surveyor who has a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with civil engineering contractors. Our client will also consider a Senior Quantity Surveyor for this position.
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a QS with civil engineering contractors.
• Good IT Skills.
• Good attention to details.
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
• Team player.
The salary and benefits offered will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines