Quantity Surveyor - North West of Ireland
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- John Mernagh
- Co. Sligo Sligo
- 38 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-10 10:34:57 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work in the North West of Ireland with one of Ireland’s largest civils contractors.
Our client’s projects include; water and waste water treatment, earthworks, roads and drainage, external works and infrastructure for clients in both the commercial and public sectors.
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for on-going work in the North West of Ireland.
• Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the UK or Ireland.
• Experience working in the Construction Industry (Civils / Utilities / Design & Build / Water Wastewater experience desirable but not essential).
• A member of the relevant Professional Institution.
Salary and Package will depend on experience.
Apply now by sending your CV to Acrow Recruitment.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines