- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Edward Fitzgerald
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 119 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-07 14:14:10 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work with a leading residential developer. Our client is one of the most established developers in Ireland with a substantial land bank and sites with planning for almost 1500 units ready to start.
The person hired for this position will be working under a Senior QS and will receive excellent training and on-going support. There will be plenty pf opportunities to progress within the company as new sites start over the next 18 months.
Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience with a contractor or developer.
Desire to work in the residential sector.
Ambitious with a strong desire to advance your career.
Salary will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines