Section Agent / Engineer
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Wicklow Wicklow
- 100 more ads from this profile
- 2018-05-21 22:47:37 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client is a leading civil engineering contractor with offices throughout the UK and Ireland. They have a turnover in excess of £100M per year and are continuing to grow at a steady pace.
My client has recently been awarded a 4-year Irish Water framework and required an experienced Civil Engineer / Section Agent to work in Co Wicklow for the 4-year term.
• Civil Engineering or other construction related degree holder.
• 3 + years post graduate experience.
• Experience working as a Site Engineer on civil engineering projects.
• Organised with good attention to detail.
The successful person will receive ongoing training and support.
€45K to €55K + expenses on offer.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines