Senior Civils Estimator
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 103 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-18 19:35:58 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, a leading civil engineer contractor are currently recruiting for a Senior Estimator to work from their West Dublin office.
The Senior Estimator's role is to lead estimates for civil engineering works in accordance with company estimating systems and procedures, working closely with senior management to develop competitive and precise tender submissions.
Qualifications and skills:
• Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience estimating civil engineering projects.
• Experienced estimating complex civil engineering projects from first principals.
• Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
€80K to €120K (depending on experience), plus an attractive benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines