Senior Engineer / Site Agent
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- John Mernagh
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 119 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-07 14:14:06 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment is seeking a Senior Engineer/Site Agent to work in the South East of Ireland for one of Ireland's largest Civils Contractor. The successful candidate will be working on Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants and Civils projects.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience working as a Senior Engineer/Site Agent on Civils or Water related projects.
- Experience working with a Main-Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
Salary will depend on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV to John at Acrow Recruitment.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines