Senior Quantity Surveyor
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Edward Fitzgerald
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 109 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-12 15:42:50 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work a well-established building and civils contractor on their construction projects in Dublin.
Degree qualified in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying.
Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience working with main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
Measurement experience, dealing with interim payments and negotiating with sub-contractors.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with design team / client / meetings etc.
Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
Salary and Package will depend on experience.
Apply now by sending your CV to Acrow Recruitment
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines