Senior Quantity Surveyor
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Cork Cork
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-18 19:50:51 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Cork with an established Munster based general building contractor. Our client has a proven history of completing quality work on new build, refurbishment and restoration projects for private and public clients throughout Ireland.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Commercial management of project.
• Accurate and reliable reporting
• Ensuring compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
• Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
• Administration of subcontractor’s accounts including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and dispute resolution.
• Participate as required in meetings with management, site teams, sub-contractors, clients, etc.
• Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
• Close out project accounts upon completion
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with general contractors.
• Experienced working as the Senior QS, over a number of projects.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines