Senior Quantity Surveyor
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Kilkenny Kilkenny
- 2019-04-03 18:32:43 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Kilkenny with an established general building contractor. Our client is a respected contractor who have been providing quality work on new build, refurbishment and restoration projects for private and public clients throughout Ireland for over 20 years.
My client can guarantee a minimum of 24 months work in Kilkenny City and work in the South East afterwards.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Commercial management of projects
· Accurate and reliable reporting
· Ensuring compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
· Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
· Administration of subcontractor’s accounts including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and dispute resolution
· Participate as required in meetings with management, site teams, sub contractors, clients, etc.
· Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
· Close out project accounts upon completion
· Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with general contractors.
· Experienced working as the Senior QS, over a number of projects.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience. A company vehicle will be provided.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines