Senior Site Engineer
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Lucan, Co. Dublin Lucan, Dublin
- 100 more ads from this profile
- 2018-05-03 14:43:36 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting a Senior Site Engineer to work with a general building contractor on a €6.5 new build project in Lucan.
The Senior Site Engineer will be responsible for setting out, quality control, supervision of subcontractors, management of information, assisting the Project Manager, etc.
• Degree qualified.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer with a least 1 year working as a Senior Engineer.
• Good communication skills.
My client will offer an excellent salary and benefits package to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines