Setting Out Engineer
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Bray, Co. Wicklow Bray, Wicklow
- 103 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-15 14:13:02 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We have a position available or a Site Engineer to work on a new build commercial project in Bray, Co Wicklow.
There is 12 + months work on this project.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives, both direct and subcontractors.
• Diploma or degree qualified.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer, ideally with building contractors.
• Good setting out skills.
• Enthusiastic and Hardworking.
Immediate start available.
Rate / salary will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines