Site Engineer / Agent
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Roscommon Roscommon
- 2019-01-03 20:52:38 8 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting for a Civil Engineer to work with a busy contractor on projects in the West and Midlands.
My client is a leading civil engineering contractor who offers excellent training, remuneration and opportunities for progression.
• Degree qualified, ideally in Civil Engineering although other relevant qualifications will also be considered.
• Minimum of 1 year’s work experience.
• Full driving licence.
• Good work ethic with a desire to progress your career.
Salary and benefits will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines