Site Engineer - Donegal
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- John Mernagh
- Co. Donegal Donegal
- 120 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-22 10:18:01 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment is seeking a Site Engineer to work in Donegal with a well-established civils contractor who has variable projects such as Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, earthworks substructures, roads and drainage, external works etc.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer.
• Proficient IT Skills.
Salary and Package will depend on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position, send in your CV to Acrow Recruitment.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines