Site Engineer (Tier 1)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 2019-11-11 18:14:42 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We have a new opportunity for a Site Engineer to work with one of the country’s largest general building contractors on projects in Co Limerick.
This is permanent position with a company who can offer long term employment in Limerick and opportunities for career progression. The successful person will be joining an experienced team on a high profile project.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
• Liaising with the management team to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, checking all deliveries for same.
• Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives.
• Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
• Diploma or degree qualified.
• Minimum of 3 years’ Site Engineering experience.
• Good setting out experience
• Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
• Enthusiastic and hardworking.
This opportunity will suit a professional looking to progress their career with a well-regarded, highly respected main contractor.
A very competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines