- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-21 14:58:54 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Part Time|
We are recruiting for a Site Engineer to work with an established General Contractor on projects in the Dublin region.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years on-site experience and be capable of carrying out general site engineering and surveying duties.
• Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
• Checking plans, drawings, and quantities foraccuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials and work performed are as per specifications.
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed with deadlines.
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
• Qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or any other construction related discipline
• Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Engineering Building Projects
• Strong setting out experience
• Clean Full Irish Driving license
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
• Familiar with applications such as CAD, Microstation (or any other Total Station related program) Project, Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
• Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Attractive salary
• Long-term role with career progression and development to the next level
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines