- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Mayo Mayo
- 2019-02-06 18:19:35 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Part Time|
We have a position available or a Site Engineer to work on a new residential project in Co Mayo.
• Keeping records, time-sheets, goods inwards sheets, goods returns, checking deliveries, etc.
• Liaising with the management team to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, checking all deliveries for same, supervising the issue of materials to ensure wastage is kept to an absolute minimum.
• Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives, both direct and subcontractors.
• Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
• Qualified in Civil Engineering or Building Management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
• Enthusiastic and Hardworking.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines